12.21.2010

Gingerbread house with 4 children decorating it.

My father-in-law and his wife always get my kids gingerbread kits to put together each year. The kids absolutely love this little tradition.

Me?

I stink at putting the house together with the frosting. So this year I did something different.

I, um, hot glued the house together. It’s not like we eat the house part of the gingerbread. I, personally don’t eat any of the gingerbread. Not a good taste if you ask me. I thought my kids didn’t like it either. More to come on that shortly.

 

So here it is. The clean slate. All hot-glued together and ready to be prettified.

IMG_1745

 

IMG_1744IMG_1740IMG_1746IMG_1747

IMG_1751IMG_1759IMG_1767IMG_1770

IMG_1774IMG_1778IMG_1783IMG_1749

Do you see the plate that has the 3 pieces of gingerbread?

That was Connor’s job. Didn’t he do great?

We finished this project with 2 pieces of gingerbread.

The snowman is MIA. Connor went MIA about the same time.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Anyways…

The kids’ gingerbread house turned out…

like an 8-year-old, a 6-year-old, a 5-year-old, and a 2-year-old decorated it.

It has been moved to higher ground to keep a few of them from eating it.

1 comment: