8.17.2010

Why I had a Batman “computer” in my purse…

0817001356

Because I had a Dr. appointment and I had to take the little darling with me. Since Connor wasn’t there, she could play with it without fear of him taking it away from her.

My Dr. appointment…

The scale and I are not on speaking terms. I have never been this weight in my life. It is scary for me to even look at the digits when they come up. My BP was 160/66. Nurse said that was fine. Baby’s heart-rate was 142BPM. Dr. M. said after my next couple of appointments we will discuss when the cerclage comes out. Oh-and I have a sonogram in a couple of weeks to check how “things” are. I am assuming that means my cervix. But it never hurts to take a peek at my beautiful baby boy. Right?

While trying to schedule my next appointment, it was brought to my attention that their sonographer is no longer there. STRESS. I wouldn’t be able to see my Dr. for my next visit because she is booked and off for a couple of days. STRESS.

Stress is something that happens to everyone. Um…hello? have you read my blog at all? Some people comment to me about how stressful it would be to have this many kids. Piece of cake for me {most of the time}. However the thought of seeing a different Dr. and sonographer…totally stresses me out. I will let you know how that goes in a couple of weeks. In other words…I can’t control it so I am trying to let it not stress me out. Yeah. Huh-uh. Okay then.

At least today’s appointment went well. Except for one other detail. More to come on that at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. One other little detail...you can keep us hanging like that! I hope that your next visit goes well. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage is adorable in this little outfit! I'm praying that the "other detail" will be fine honey and as for the stress, that's part of your makeup!

    ReplyDelete