10.09.2009

last weekend...

Last weekend my biggest sis came up to visit me with my nieces and nephew. And of course...we shopped...and shopped...and shopped. The kids were...pretty good considering the lack of sleep from staying up way too late talking. As were my big sis and me. We have a tradition whenever we visit each other. We put the kids to bed and then make chocolate chip cookies (the Pillsbury ones--break and bake ones). We then talk and talk and talk while eating most of the cookies. It's a good tradition. I love it.

We also managed to squeak in a photo shoot. The kids haven't had their pics done in quite awhile (like two years--ever since the best photog and my inspiration stopped doing them). So off to the park we headed...and a few of my fav's are...

I can't believe that Cole is almost 9. And Kara is 7. And the baby...Ella...is not a baby anymore. She will be 4 before we know it. CRAZY! Love you babies!
And you too MK. I'm glad you got to come up!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are really great shots Debbie!! Glad you two had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow...they have REALLY grown up....such nice looking kids! Great pics!
    ~Alisa

    ReplyDelete