8.14.2009

Guess what is almost done?

Yep-that is Paul painting the BASEMENT. Yes-our little project of finishing our basement (our effort to help boost our economy) is almost complete. Did I help with any of it? Why yes I did. I did some measuring and cutting of sheetrock. I also picked out the colors and the tile for the bathroom that is down there.
But honestly~Paul has done most of the work. Sheetrock is not his favorite thing. Not hanging it, that part is easy pesy (my words not his). The taping/mudding stinks. He is overly critical on his work but personally, I thought he did a great job. He saved us some money$!$!$! on this project that is for sure. As for me...I can't wait for it to be completely done. Which in a few days...it will be!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! What all are you going to use the basement for? Gotta love any extra space with a house full of monkies!
    ~Alisa

    ReplyDelete