1.07.2010

Stormy…Stormy…Stormy…

Stormy came downstairs the other night with tears in her eyes. She got something stuck in her hair. And I didn’t take a picture of the before. I was pretty busy trying to fix the mess.

IMG_8982IMG_8983

Yes---it used to be a comb. We couldn’t get it undone to save our lives. It was either the comb or her hair. I didn’t want to cut her hair. So what did we use to mangle the comb?

IMG_8984

My floral stem cutters (wire cutters).

IMG_8990

Only this girl would smile after all the work that it took to get the comb out of her hair. And then after I combed it, she still ended up losing a chunk of hair and she also had a huge bump from all the pulling and tugging…

Stormy…Stormy…Stormy…

2 comments:

  1. man its a lotta work bein Stormy !!! umm lil masakistic tendcy showin up ???? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little girl, glad she can smile over it!

    ReplyDelete