12.06.2009

Ho--Ho ---Holy cow what are you doing?!?!?

On the 3rd we decided {that means me} to take the kids to the mall to see Santa. We {again...me} got the kids ready and out we headed. It was a great night out. It was really chilly so not that many people would be out. I would put the kids by Santa for our picture and then they would tell Santa what they wanted right?
So not. It was chilly out and there were not that many people out. We put the kids up on Santa's lap and one of them FREAKED out!




And then Santa got up and just the kids sat in his seat...




Stormy is eyeing the candy. Everyone else is happy. Until...


Stormy told Sage to look... "Santa's behind us!"


Still a pretty cute picture. This is what memories are made of...

Dear Santa~
I know I'm supposed to like you,
But that just isn't true.
I'm scared of you-as scared as I can be.
Maybe I'll like you closer to age three!
But now at the age of one
You scare me-oh so much.
So you just leave the presents
and I'll leave the cookies and such.
Love~
Sage

2 comments: