12.03.2009

500 and counting...

THIS IS MY 500th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously. Wow. That is a lot of posts people. And I still love doing them! But I was trying to think of something kind of cool to do for this post. So how about a survey to find out more about yours truly? I found this one online and just copied and pasted into this post...I mean...I did answer all the questions...I just didn't come up with the questions.

ONTO to the show then...

50 Questions To Really Get To Know Someone
This survey has been taken 11325 times so far (see I told you I didn't come up with this survey)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple juice or orange juice? I like both. BUT the only time I absolutely have to have apple juice is in the hospital after giving birth to my kids. Weird huh?
Are you a morning or night person? Again. Both.
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Depends on my mood. I am a salt fanatic but sweets go with that perfectly.
Ninjas or pirates? What an odd question. Hmmm...pirates I guess. But not the bad ones. Is that possible?
Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots of course silly.
What was your favorite childhood television program? I liked a lot of shows. JEM, Alf, Smurfs, Kids Inc.,
Are you a collector of anything? HA! I collect tons of crap is what my hubby says. I do collect Dopey stuff (used to anyways). When I am into something...I go overboard with it. It's my OCD.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? Whatever kind can wipe itself without causing too much damage. What a weird question.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Now believe it or not, I have thought of this question before. What superpower....Reading minds? That would be cool but could be painful---some people just enjoy being cruel.  That would be cool though.
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Feed the kids.
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Everything. My mind races at night.
What's your favorite color? YELLOW
What's your favorite animal? How about what I don't like? I hate cats. Sorry to you cat-lovers out there. But I hate cats. I used to love dogs. I don't dislike them. I just don't want them.
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? I honestly don't know.
Do you believe in ghosts? YES.
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Mario Brothers...on the old school Nintendo.
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? All my debts first. Kids college fund next. Give some of it to family. And then...my dream house and vehicles (this is me and Paul's million dollar design)
Have any bad habits? Yep. I am human. My addiction to Dr. Pepper is just one of them.
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Chewing tobacco (which Paul does). Cigarettes is the most disgusting though. It stinks. bleck.
List 3 of your best personality traits: funny, loving, mothering (paul said this)
List 3 of your worst personality traits: temper, clutterness (paul again), judgemental
Have any celebrity crushes? Yep...I am totally into Edward and Jacob. Not the real life people that play them. Just the characters.
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: Physically?--My size.
Any tattoos or piercings? Yes to both. I have one tatoo and my ears are pierced multiple times but I never wear more than one these days.
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Smell. I know that sounds weird. But if Paul would have stunk all those years ago...we wouldn't be where we are now.
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Funny,
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Jealousy
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? I really do like things clean. It just takes me what feels like forever to get that!
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? I am married and have been for almost 10 years!
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Where I live now is fine. Maybe a bigger house but I like where I am at.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would love to go to Hawaii. And to Ireland and Scotland.
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: 1. Financially safe. 2. Have 5 kids. 3. Finish college. 4. Photography business 5. write a book.
Name 1 regret you have: My regrets are the same. I regret the reaction first and thoughts later. But I also believe life is too short to hold regrets for everything.
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: I don't have an answer for this one.
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: My kids
What's your favorite song of the moment? "Toes"
What's your favorite song of all time? My Wish.
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Hang out with my hubby and kids.
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Clean the house and then hang out.
Have any hidden talents? I don't think so. I have been known to be a little crafty.
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? How sad. I don't want to walk that mile. But give me my favorite please. Bean burrito from my favorite restaurant.
What would be your dream job? L/D nurse. Seriously. I am going to do it someday in my life.
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? My true love would have that already. Just kidding. Paul doesn't have that money...yet.
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? My selfish wishes? 1. loads of money. 2. bigger house. 3. 5th kid sooner.
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Really this is a question someone wants answered? And NO I would never wish I was a guy.
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: That I have a ton of college credit hours. Really. I just never finished.
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? If I had to change it? Hmmm....Sara. It's just a pretty name.
Do you believe in the afterlife? yes.
On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? Wow. what a stupid question. Cookies? Love em. Abortion? Not for me. Thank you very much.
--------------------------------------------------
So--did you learn anything about me that you didn't know already? Is there anything you would want to know that wasn't in that silly survey?
I love doing survey things. Really. They make me think. I answer as honestly as possible.

My 500th post is now done. And now...some sleep I think. I will probably think about all my answers and what I said or didn't say...etc.

Good night everyone!

1 comment: