12.09.2009

Funk

I am in a funk. No particular reason. I just am. Maybe I do have reasons...

Hmmm...Sage was a cranky pants all day. The nap I so needed didn't really happen because Stormy and Connor were being....them. Paul missed yet another special event for Shayne. I am looking for a job that I can do from home and not finding one. Money is really tight. I have been feeling really lonely lately. No---not asking for pity. It is what it is.

The family I did do daycare for had their little man on Tuesday...but they haven't gotten to hold him yet because he is in the NICU. He was actually transferred to another hospital. His lungs chemically were not mature enough yet. Size wise he is fine. My heart hurts for them.

I am not in the mood for the nightly crap my kids have been doing lately. I caved and gave Sage a bottle because I just didn't want the fight tonight.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Do you ever have these kind of moods?  AND for those that are thinking "wow...hormonal much?" Nope. That isn't it either. I am just in a funk. So here is hoping that my funk disappears quickly. A job appears quickly. Sage isn't going to be cranky tomorrow. Hoping that my kids realize that tonight is sooo not the night to irritate Mommy. Hoping that Baby R makes a speedy recovery.

Again............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

  1. if parenting was easy everybody would b good at it .keep ur head up that way u can c who threw what at who

    ReplyDelete