11.16.2009

almost caught up

So-I'm not as far back-logged in posting as I have been. But that is enough for tonight. I am really tired and...too lazy to pull the camera out and take the pictures off--because you know it's really hard work right? I have to get up...get the camera...open the memory card slot...take the memory card out...insert it into the card reader and then upload them and the put everything back. I could have had it done in the amount of time it has taken me to complain and whine about the whole process. {sigh}. That's okay. I'm tired. And lazy. And I will be back soon enough. Read through some old posts if you feel so inclined in the less than 24 hours I will be gone. Hmmm...what is one of my favorite posts?
Too hard for me to choose. I don't do a post that doesn't suit my fancy. So...my posts are what I want to post and when I want to post them. That's the plus side of it being my blog. Seriously though. I really do like most of my posts. I love my April Fool's one {which isn't in the ones listed earlier}. I love all of the birthday story posts. I love my things that I would not ever do or have done. So many to choose from...
What is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your blogs, but especially the one about your dad.

    ReplyDelete