4.01.2009

Who...is this a joke...seriously...are you...not you're not...wait a sec...are you...did you convince Paul?...are you...

So...did you figure it out? Who is...

Well me...Last year that is...
This is the real photo for the day. A photo of me with no make-up and hair un-done(gasp) not pregnant!!

Hahaha hee hee hee...I am gonna get Paul with this joke later. You see he is on his way to Lincoln. Which when I found out I was pregnant with Connor, is where he was. I called him crying and told him on the phone. Actually what I said was, "Don't jump in front of the train...haha...I'm...I'mmm...pregnant..."I was sobbing the whole time. He responded with, "That's okay. We know we wanted another one." I don't think he would react quite the same if this happened today...hee hee...The picture of the positive test was from when I told him I was prego with Sage...on our anniversary last year. Gotcha didn't I? hee hee

4 comments:

  1. OHhh...you mean, mean woman!!!

    Ok.. I admit.. I played the same joke on hubby today, also! He was very quiet...very redfaced...and very NOT AMUSED!!!

    Although I think #5 wouldn't be so bad...I have yet to find a way to convince him!

    (cute prego belly by the way! After stuffing mine with Subway for lunch, I can almost feel the way you must of felt at that moment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo bad! Gotta love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you look so much like Bonnie in that last pic! Gee...could it be cuz you're twins! lol.. You look great! I love how it looks like you are holding that prego belly up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee Hee...I bet Paul's heart about stopped...Totally perfect joke...maybe :)

    ReplyDelete