4.05.2009

------------SLACKER---------the longest post EVER!!

Okay--I freely admit it. I have been slacking on my blog. Not that I don't have a ton that I want to write;because I do. Not that I don't want to; because I do. Not that I haven't been taking pictures;because I have. I just haven't gotten on the blog in a few days. I know that some (MOM) like to get the daily scoop on the kids and all...so anywhoo....I have a few posts to do. So "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

4.2.2009 photo challenge...What happens when a photographer (beginner at that) is trying to figure out lighting issues and needs help(friggin shadows)? She gets anyone near to pose...

Paul didn't want me to post his photo. So let's just keep that on the DL(down low). hee hee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.3.2009...just because...


I took this because Connor said "Take picture of me..." I guess he has been feeling a little left out of the photog loop...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.4.2009---I only took 3 pictures the whole day...Guess who's addicted to Dr. Pepper?


Just kidding. Sage is getting really tired of the camera I think...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay---almost caught up on the blog. I have more coming in just a few minutes. This post has been the never ending post. I hope you enjoyed the catch up.

4 comments: