4.11.2009

Hmmm...ever seen a great picture of 4 YOUNG kids?

Ever seen a great picture of 4 young children?---And you won't here either. Let me just get this out "AARRRGGGHHHH!" Dang-I worked my booty off trying to get a great shot of all four of my uncooperative darling kids. It just...wasn't happening. If I got some to look, others were looking away. Now my definition of a great picture is a little extreme. I want a picture with all looking and smiling and no blemishes and no goofy faces and etc. BUT Connor has decided he is just going to be a pain in the &^# permanently. I really don't think he cares. He will do what he wants and when he wants to. He doesn't care that he got more spankings yesterday than I did my whole life. He doesn't care that these moments are precious and I want to savor them. Shayne...like usual...is my little model. She is pretty good at the whole photog thing. She still somehow manages to blink in almost all pics now. Not sure if that is deliberate or not... Stormy is Stormy. She wants sooooo much to have her face the first face you see. She wants soooo much to hold Sage...but she squeezes her and then I yell and then Sage gets panicky. ugh. Most of this is brought on because it is me taking the pics. They have seen the worst that I can do...and really...it must not be that bad. Not that they enjoy the worst that I have done...vinegar, spankings, grounding, time-out, etc. They also know the flipside. The loving part. Which I do. I love them with everything that I am. All that was. All that will be. And it's a good thing too because their pictures are....aaarrrggghhh!!

And of course I will share these with you. Did you really think I would type that whole humongous paragraph and not share? Not a chance.

4.11.2009--CHALLENGE isn't a big enough word for this little escapade.

3 comments:

  1. They are adorable!!! Poor Connor, it looks like he is just waiting for one of the girls to start beating him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... I so know those days! Well, at least by the end of the day you are still stuck with 4 cuties!

    (it is days like this that "Photoshop Headswapping 101" comes in really handy!!!!...trust me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so much alike, but their personalities are coming thru soooo much! Strong willed, beautifully bad, little monsters that we would all be lost without :)

    ReplyDelete