1.27.2009

How can you tell if your baby is hungry? 1.27.2009

SR hardly ever cries. Even when she is hungry. It takes her awhile to build up to that cry and usually I feed her before she realizes she needs to eat. One of the advantages of nursing I suppose. I feel it first so I can take care of the issue before it becomes a problem...Anyways- this morning we were running around trying to get ready for school and my sweet baby hadn't eaten since 6AM..we were going around 8AM which isn't a big deal but I knew she was going to be hungry soon~within the next hour and a half anyways. She was trying to eat anything that would get close to her face...

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' so much like her oldest sissy. Beautiful baby blues...too bad you didn't catch her eyebrows flashing the way she can!

    ReplyDelete