12.23.2008

Ummm--not sure where to start


Okay- So I have been blog-stalking some of my friends now and decided to take the plunge and create one of my own. I do think this will be some form of therapy for me and for others maybe a few laughs...we'll see how well I can keep up.
So onto the first post...

As we get closer and closer to Christmas (I mean it is only 2 days away) I find myself actually looking forward to it. Not that I dislike Christmas but it is not my favorite holiday. But my kids couldn't get any more excited as each day passes. If they weren't all sick with colds, i'm sure it would be worse. I mean they are on cold medicine (thank goodness for that). They have only opened 2 presents that they weren't supposed to. And Stormy peeked into my closet which had been strictly forbidden and then asked if she was getting a tea set...ah well...such is my life.

Here is the picture in front of the tree before i had presents there...


I have a few more things to add but not to this post...

2 comments:

  1. yeah!! so glad you are here- now i can stalk you back! :) have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. the kiddos have really grown since I seen them last! It was great hearing from you and I am looking forward to staying in touch!

    ReplyDelete