12.26.2008

how was your christmas?

one quick little post before i completely crash out for the next few hours...



what was your Christmas like? mine was...full of memories. the picture i will post may be a little blurry...that's how things really are! the kids move so quickly...time goes so quickly...i can't believe that my sweetie's first Christmas has come and gone. my oldest is turning 7 in three short weeks. and my little devil child is turning 5 and will be unleashed onto the kindergarten scene in the fall...my little pain...i mean man...is completely boy!!! he makes me crazy so apparently men really do start out that like that in some cases.



Anyways~ i hope all had a very Merry Christmas. i will post more of my memories as soon as i can keep my eyes open longer...










No comments:

Post a Comment