11.27.2010

Thankful in pictures…

I have been working on lots of photos from the past few days. I can’t post some of my favorites because…they may make the Christmas cards this year. Not necessarily my Christmas cards but those of my siblings. I did a quick outside shoot on Thanksgiving for a couple of them. They look fabulous guys. Trust me. I will email you soon.

BUT on Thanksgiving there were some pictures that I can share now. Things I am thankful for…

I am thankful for…

021

my siblings.

{from left to right}

My sister Leslie. She has one of the kindest hearts of anyone I know. She would give you the shirt off of her back if you needed it. My twinkie, Bonnie. I would be lost without her. My brother, Luke. He is funny. I mean, seriously funny. One of those that just is without trying. My oldest sister, Mary. I have always thought she was one of the most beautiful people I know. Something we never really say in our family but I want you all to know…I love you!

I am thankful for my Mom.

029

You could move closer you know.

What I am most thankful for though?

154

See all of those pretties in that picture?

Yep. There aren’t the right words to express how thankful I am for them.

They are my reason for everything.

Connor…

132

Cooper…

150189

Stormy…

197

Shayne…

202 

Sage…

134

I am thankful for my mother-in-law.

200

And my other in-laws that escaped my camera on Thanksgiving.

What else am I thankful for?

A lot. My friends, my home, my fridge full of food and Dr. Pepper, the comfy pants I wore on Thanksgiving, etc. etc.

I am also thankful for everyone that reads this blog. I am going to change the URL (I really am. I just am unsure of the mechanics of it all at this point!) soon. I am hoping you check out the new one as soon as it is up and running. In the meantime…please keep reading. I enjoy sharing parts of my life with you. Drop a line if you feel like it. I love reading them!

{to the person who left me a comment awhile ago in Portuguese… Olá. Como está? Obrigado por ler meu blog.}

I used Google translate {big thanks to Dad/Gene for telling me about it} for that. I don’t really speak {or typically} write Portuguese. But I am thankful for the ability to find ways to communicate back to that person!

 

So basically I am thankful for…everything. But most especially…

154

1 comment:

  1. These are really great! Now that you are a mom of five (like me), I hope you realize just how much I love you and that love continues to grow with each passing year!

    ReplyDelete