6.22.2010

Funny things my kids say…version: ???

I heard Stormy and Connor talking about one of his toys. It was his kaleidoscope. What they were calling it?

Spying scope.

It made me smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stormy: “Shayne. Can you give me your cell number?”

Shayne: “I don’t have one.”

Stormy: “No. When you get older?”

Shayne: “Yes. I will.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tell the kids often when speaking to them “Whatever your little hearts desire.”

Stormy on the most recent occasion paused for a second and said, “My little heart desires ice cream with chocolate and cherries.”

First of all too funny. Second of all, a heart after my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment