3.25.2010

An attempt…

020at a garden.

Obviously this is just the first step. I am going to attempt a home garden this year. I haven’t been known for having a green thumb {although I haven’t killed my peace lily from almost 3 years ago…yet}. I did manage to grow some tomatoes last year. NOTHING BETTER THAN HOMEGROWN TOMATOES. period. My mouth is watering thinking about those..mmmmmmmm…

anyways.

I am going to attempt a garden. What are we going to plant? {notice I said plant…not grow-- because I can only control what I plant…not what happens after that}. Strawberries. Peppers {per Paul—I HATE peppers}. Corn {yes I said corn. Should be interesting if nothing else}. A few different types of tomatoes {can you tell these are my favorites?} Cantaloupes {why not give it a try?} and Carrots {because my son is Bugs bunny in human form and loves carrots}.

Maybe I will make the garden my blog challenge…I will keep you posted on the status of how everything is going…

STATUS: I have planted the strawberries in the little containers. And then I got tired and stopped. I might get some more stuff planted today in the little containers. I’ll let you know.

1 comment: