9.14.2009

9.11.2009~*~*Many years after the fact..."

9.11.01---this is a date that every true American will never forget. I remember exactly where I was when it came on tv. I remember thinking, "NO FRICKEN WAY." Seriously. I at first, thought it was a bad movie on tv. But how could all the channels have the same thing on? I then had to head downtown to an appointment with a perinatologist. All the Drs and nurses and patients and etc. were all watching what was unfolding on tv. My appointment was exactly one week following my risky-20 week- cerclage surgery. I was so scared. How could I bring a baby into this world, into this country, when there were such dumbasses getting ready to attack us. I also knew that we would respond. My next thought was, I hope we bomb them back to the stone ages. HOW dare they attack US, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?!?!?

The same as the day it happened, I am thankful to our soldiers fighting for us. Fighting for me to be able to live in this country the way that I do. Whether you agree with the war or not is your own personal opinion. You better support the soldiers that are giving you that right. I do. Thank you to our soldiers. Sacrificing so that I may have...


my reasons that I keep going and going and going...

2 comments: