6.17.2009

6.13.2009 Lovin the nice weather!

What do the following 3 pictures add up to?

Yep--a mini-cul-de-sac party. Have I mentioned how great it is to live at the back of the cul-de-sac? It is great! Every once in awhile (because we all have kids and are crazy busy) we all get together and do cookouts.


We all just sit around and talk while the kids run the neighborhood, err I mean play. Until it gets late. And the clean-up begins. Some of my neighbors...Tod (no I didn't spell that wrong. That is technically the first spelling of Tod) and his wife, Marni (who is holding Sage). Staci--who has a big smile and is holding up her red cup (it was just Cherry Coke in there...I know because I gave her the pop). Staci's little girl Ava is the redhead cutie in the car with Connor. Staci's husband, Matt is seen in the background wearing an orange shirt...can ya see him? Martin and his little girl Elena. Martin's wife (and a friend of mine), Joy had to take their little boy to the ER (which took FOREVER) to get 3 stitches before our party began. And in the blue shirt sporting our hometown team...is Julie. Shayne's best friend, Lexi's mom. I know she is going to flip that I took her picture AND then proceeded to post it on my blog. But I just wanted her to know how great I think she is. Thank you so much for being Shayne's other home. She loves hanging with you guys. Not pictured but present was Tod and Marni's son, Christian. Matt and Staci's oldest, Emma. Bill (Julie's husband) Madi, and Jared,Lexi's other siblings. I'm sure you're wondering...where are Stormy and Shayne? Shayne is in one of the pictures. Can you find her? And Stormy...was running around with Lexi. It was a great little get together everyone. Can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it remind you of our block party in San Diego? Looks like everyone is having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you have such great neighbors and friends! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete