3.12.2009

"Sounds a Little Fishy to Me"

3.11.12---The theme for Shayne's first grade program she had to sing in was fish/underwater things. She did great. Those kids can hit some high notes...The songs the kids sang were: "Sounds a Little Fishy to Me," "A Whopper of A Whale," "Ollie, The Octopus," "And Now For the Star," "Shark," "The Blue Marlin," and "School's In." I will say that "Shark" was really cute. And just in case you wanted to know the chorus...
Oh me! Oh my! Oh me, Oh my, I'm scared!
Oh me! Oh my!Oh me, Oh my,please swim right by!
After that teaser I'm positive you wish you could've been there to hear the kids right? Well...I didn't get this song recorded! Such a tease. It was really cute!

1 comment:

  1. What a smile!!! Bet she sings as pretty as she looks.

    ReplyDelete