3.10.2009

Sage~6 months in all her glory 3.9.2009




Here is my sweetie at 6 months. She was...shall we say not too pleased with having her pictures done. I think I need to put a bad mommy moment on here. How could I expect her to be nothing but giggles when she had 3 shots and it was 8PM? Yeah- I know. I should have done her pictures earlier in the day before her Dr. visit. But shooting pictures before 9AM wouldn't be pretty for anyone. So are you wondering how big my sweetie is? Yeah-I thought you might be.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
She is weighing in at.....14 pounds 13 ounces! Which is only 30% on her growth chart.
She is measuring in at...27 inches! Which is 90% on her growth chart.
So my sweetie is super long and skinny. But we did get the go ahead for food. So the next time Daddy is in town and able to take photos...bring on the cereal. I am going to start with Oatmeal with bananas. And for those reading this and questioning that...yes I do start all my kids on cereal with bananas. Have you ever tried the plain rice or plain oatmeal...bleck!!! I wouldn't touch it ever again and won't make them. And bananas are pretty harmless. So once we do that for a couple of weeks. It will be vegetable city for my pretty baby. I can only imagine how she will feel about that...

1 comment: