1.06.2009

365 or bust

So as I was blog-stalking one of my friends (thanks MK) I found that she is doing a 365 photo challenge. I thought that sounded really cool. The challenge is to take 1 photo for each day of the year. We'll see what all I can come up with. So in the spirit of this new challenge...here are the pics for 1 2 3 4. I will have to upload the other pics off of the camera sometime today and will update those soon.



1/1/2009--this little girl is going to hate when she sees me coming with the camera soon...



1/2/2009---what do you think a 6-year-old would take a pic of?---
things she can see of course1/3/2009---SE wanted me to take a pic of her with new small camera...1/4/2009---SR napping in her crib for the first time

1 comment:

  1. 1/4 is my fav.... miss ains just started FINALLYsleeping in her crib

    ReplyDelete